LEMURIA & ANTHROPOGENESIS IN TAGALOG CREATION MYTHOS
Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra
The Creation Story - Tagalog
When the world first began there was no land, but only the sea and the sky, and between them was a kite (a bird something like a hawk). One day the bird which had nowhere to light grew tired of flying about, so she stirred up the sea until it threw its waters against the sky. The sky, in order to restrain the sea, showered upon it many islands until it could no longer rise, but ran back and forth. Then the sky ordered the kite to light on one of the islands to build her nest, and to leave the sea and the sky in peace.Now at this time the land breeze and the sea breeze were married, and they had a child which was a bamboo. One day when this bamboo was floating about on the water, it struck the feet of the kite which was on the beach. The bird, angry that anything should strike it, pecked at the bamboo, and out of one section came a man and from the other a woman.
Then the earthquake called on all the birds and fish to see what should be done with these two, and it was decided that they should marry. Many children were born to the couple, and from them came all the different races of people.
After a while the parents grew very tired of having so many idle and useless children around, and they wished to be rid of them, but they knew of no place to send them to. Time went on and the children became so numerous that the parents enjoyed no peace. One day, in desperation, the father seized a stick and began beating them on all sides.
This so frightened the children that they fled in different directions, seeking hidden rooms in the house -- some concealed themselves in the walls, some ran outside, while others hid in the fireplace, and several fled to the sea.
Now it happened that those who went into the hidden rooms of the house later became the chiefs of the islands; and those who concealed themselves in the walls became slaves. Those who ran outside were free men; and those who hid in the fireplace became negroes; while those who fled to the sea were gone many years, and when their children came back they were the white people.
I already wrote articles about the Tagalog creation mythos, which I will reprint in this piece. In the version above, the ‘kite’ is mentioned as the bird involved in the making of humans, while is another version it was the ‘dove’. A slight difference, although the Dove is more potent a symbol as signifier of the Father Deity.
[Philippines, 24 June 2011]
TAGALOG CREATION MYTH: SCIENCE OF BIRTHING REVEALED
Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra
Let me bring you another folk lore from the Malays: the creation myth of the Tagalogs. Tagalogs are the ethnic groups of Luzon island in the Philippines, from whose dialect came forth the foundations of the national language of Filipino.
Tagalog is a coinage of Taga Ilog, literally meaning “from the river.” The river in the term is a referent for the hydrological societies that pervaded the Philippine archipelago prior to the advent of western imperialism and colonialism.
A nation richly endowed with folklore, with myths and legends, the Philippines counts among its popular lores the myth of ‘Malakas and Maganda’. Literally, it translates as ‘myth of Strong (Malakas) and Beautiful (Maganda).’
The myth goes that there was once a bamboo floating listlessly by the oceans. The bamboo finally ceased to float as it landed on a coast in the Philippines. As it did so, a white dove flying above descended on the bamboo and pecked it accordingly. The bamboo then split, and out came Malakas and Maganda. The Filipinos are their descendants.
A very ancient narrative, the mythos is, to my mind, a repository of a science that was already known in the ancient times: the science of birthing. Such a science was eventually lost, as the end of the ice age inundated land masses, sunk continental chunks of lands, and led to a dark age of sorts.
Despite the retreat of civilization after the end of the last glacial period, the survivors found ample means to preserve the knowledge and information that they could preserve through folklore (myths & legends). Let’s take the signifiers one by one.
· Let’s take the case of the sea/ocean first of all. The water in the seas is a signifier for the amniotic fluid inside the mother’s womb. In the womb is, of course, the ovum which is a facility for birthing.
· The bamboo, with its nodes, long and pliant, is signifier for the DNA/genes. It is unimaginable to create humans without the genetic vehicle for their making, the vehicle being no other than the DNA.
· The dove is a bird. The bird is signifier for ‘desire’ and the phallus as well. Both desire and phallus are key biological facilities in creating life forms. The bird pecking the bamboo signifies the procreation act.
· From inside the bamboo, one presumably finds the masculine (Malakas) and feminine (Maganda) elements or identities. Which is what it is: both masculine and feminine genes are already inherently present in the DNA.
· Having both a Malakas (masculine) and a Maganda (feminine) in one space, co-equal, refers to the law of duality. The DNA has two (2) strands, gender has two identities (male, female), and so on.
· The soil, as indicated by the coast, signifies the elements of the Earth. All such elements are present in the human body. Without such elements, without biological matter containing such elements, babies can’t be produced. Soil is matter, from the Latin word ‘mater’ or matter, as it is also the feminine element (mother, mater).
That Malakas and Maganda simultaneously came out together from the same bamboo signifies the gender equality among the ancient Malays. Patriarchy was alien to the Malays, who were among the last subraces of the Atlantean ‘root race’ to evolve in history.
Patriarchy was largely imposed from the outside: from Islam it was imposed upon southern Filipinos, from Christianity unto Northern Filipinos. Indians and Chinese also migrated to the islands, introducing their brand of patriarchy.
Yet no matter how much tons of debris may have buried the ancient ways of the Tagalogs/Filipinos, they were not totally buried after all. One only needs to mine their folklores, of which volumes of documentation works were already published, to be able to extract and unveil hidden truths.
As I’ve been saying all along, the contributions of Malays to the Teaching (‘God’s Word, higher mysteries) are found more in their folklores rather than their scriptures. Malayan scriptures are Islamic, Buddhist, and Christian, or impositions from outside. Folklores are originally their creative production, and are repositories of High Knowledge and wisdom. Such a thesis is exemplified by the Tagalog creation myth.
[Philippines, 22 May 2010]
TAGALOG CREATION MYTH: LEMURIAN & COSMIC REVELATIONS
Erle Frayne D. Argonza / Ra
Magandang araw! Good day! Buenos dias!
This time around, I’ll share to you the cosmic-galactic facet of the Tagalog creation myth. As I’ve already elaborated elsewhere, the Malays (of whom Tagalogs form a part of) were created by a cross-galactic race (light-skinned) from out of the Lemurian descendants (dark-skinned), thus producing a tanned race that was lighter than the Lemurians.
Being a new breed then of Pacificians (from the Pacific Ocean), the Malays belonged squarely to the last races of the Atlantean ‘root race’ (see H.P. Blavatsky’s Secret Doctrine). They were bred almost at the same time as the White race that was a hybrid of light-skinned cross-galactic humans and the red-skinned Atlanteans.
To go back to the Tagalog creation myth, let me quote from a previous article: “The myth goes that there was once a bamboo floating listlessly by the oceans. The bamboo finally ceased to float as it landed on a coast in the Philippines. As it did so, a white dove flying above descended on the bamboo and pecked it accordingly. The bamboo then split, and out came Malakas and Maganda. The Filipinos are their descendants.” (See “Tagalog Creation Myth: Science of Birthing Revealed.”)
That being the synopsis of the mythos, let me re-stress that it is a coded message about the birthing of the Tagalogs/Malays. This time, the cosmic-galactic facet will be taken as the paradigm base. Let me take up the signifiers (code items) one by one:
- Ocean/sea mystically refers to the unconscious or ‘causal plane’ element. That was where the ‘bamboo’ came from, to note. It means the awareness level of the Malays and their breeders corresponded to that level (7th Density at least) before the descent of humanity to its low 3rd Density level today.
- Ocean also indicates the mass inundation of the Earth after the end of the glacial period. The last of Lemuria’s subcontinents sank across time as the ice caps melted and elevated the seawaters to much higher levels.
- The ‘bamboo’ is referent for DNA as a whole, which is almost similar with the previous interpretation. This time though, note that DNA in the higher dimension is different, as it has more strands (12) than biological DNA (2).
- Inside the bamboo are the two prospect gender, male and female. The Yin and Yang. Duality in One. Indeed, even the soul of a human has both masculine and feminine elements. So is the DNA, whether higher or lower dimension type.
- Bamboo floating in the ocean/seas also signifies the attempts by the survivors of the post-glacial deluge to survive via floaters. Much like Noah’s floater. Noah was in fact of Lemurian roots, and produced a branch of tribes that would settle later in Western Asia. The same floaters brought survivors to lands that emerged after the floods receded, lands in the Pacific Ocean (including the Philippines).
- From the ocean/seas, it landed in the coast. Soil signifies matter, as well as the maternal element (matter is Latin ‘mater’ or mother). It also signifies the physical plane, with the element of solidity (earth element) is dominantly marked.
- A dove, white in hue, signifies the Galactic humans and their space vehicle. The myth reveals that the same Galactic breeders experimented on a new race. Quite observably, the same breeders or ‘creators’ used the species of humans already present then, who birthed through sexual procreation means (male and female in sexual intercourse). The earlier Lemurians were oviparous (egg-laying), while the latter were sexual in pro-creation.
- The dove landed on the shores, as one can see. This means the Galactic creators, who came from the Air above (air is 6th Density or mental plane), had to descend to a lower dimension to be able to breed the Malays. Terrans were originally 5th Density in habitat, so it makes sense that the light-hued creators had to descend at least one Density lower from their domain.
- The dove pecked the bamboo. This could mean that the creator race was also sexual in breeding or sort of, and it is possible that they actually pro-created with the Lemurian descendants. Otherwise, the new breed could have been created through laboratory means, which could also be possible.
- Malakas and Maganda came out of the bamboo. Obviously, two (2) genders were involved as products of the breeding. And both of the genders were involved in birthing the ancient Tagalogs/Malays, who would later be among the chief tribes of the Filipino nation.
The Lemurians could have exercised gender equality, as indicated by the mythos. From the Lemurian descendants to the proto-Malays, the same cultural trait was disseminated. When the Moslems and Spaniards arrived in the islands, they discovered the prevalence of such a sociocultural trait among the islanders.
In closing, let me re-echo a thesis declared in a previous article: “As I’ve been saying all along, the contributions of Malays to the Teaching (‘God’s Word, higher mysteries) are found more in their folklores rather than their scriptures. Malayan scriptures are Islamic, Buddhist, and Christian, or impositions from outside. Folklores are originally their creative production, and are repositories of High Knowledge and wisdom. Such a thesis is exemplified by the Tagalog creation myth.” (See “Tagalog Creation Myth: Science of Birthing Revealed.”)
[Philippines, 23 May 2010]
PROF. ERLE FRAYNE ARGONZA WEBSITE: http://erleargonza.com
ARGONZA COSMIC BLOGS & LINKS:
http://erlefraynebrightworld.wordpress.com, http://cosmicbuhay.blogspot.com, http://kathapantas.blogdrive.com, http://talangguro.blogfree.com, http://tribes.tribe.com, http://lovingenergies.spruz.com, http://www.newciv.org, http://thatsthewayoflight.socialparadox.com, http://lightworkers.org, http://www.spiritualpassions.com, http://www.articlesforfree.net
http://community.beliefnet.com/erleargonza, http://paranormaluniverse.ning.com, http://healinginternational.ning.com, http://innercoredaystarcommand.ning.com, http://raefdargon.mysticblogs.com, http://efdargon.multiply.com, http://newageconnection.com, http://www.facebook.com
http://www.maharishi.org, http://www.rssb.org, http://www.fisu.org, http://www.saibaba.org, http://trishulabearer.com,